Lunette & Modibodi Starter Pack
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
We've teamed up with Modibodi to bring you this Starter Pack that's perfect for those of you who haven't tried the Lunette and want a backup while you become a menstrual cup pro!
This kit has just the basics to get you started and contains:
ONE Lunette Menstrual Cup with satin bag (choose from Clear, Purple, Aqua Blue, Coral or Lemon)
TWO Modibodi Hi-Waist Bikini underpants for light to moderate absorbency
- Underpants hold 1 tampon (or 1 teaspoon) worth of fluid
- Natural fabrics
- Can also be used for light bladder leakage
- All cups come with their own cute satin storage bag
- Hypoallergic, latex-free, odourless and safe
- Economic and ecologically-friendly; used with care, one Lunette menstrual cup lasts for about 5-10 years
- A sanitary and healthy alternative to disposable tampons and sanitary napkins
- Easy-to-use and comfortable, needs emptying only 2-4 times a day. Can be used during the night
- The lining of the cup is totally smooth and the tab is flat, so cleaning is extremely easy
- Can be used during sports
- Not tested on animals
Made in Finland and now available to New Zealand women, the Lunette is an easy-to-use, safe, and clean alternative to pads and tampons. Using a Lunette is similar to using a tampon but requires less changing. Made of medical-grade silicone, a non-friendly environment for bacteria, menstrual cups are simply washed and reused. Not to mention, menstrual cups create zero waste. That's nice!
Designed in Australia, Modibodi began in late 2013, but it took almost two years of picking, prodding, prototyping, washing, wearing, testing and fine-tuning to develop our fantastic patented finished product.
It's hard to believe but these hi-tech period underpants hold 1 tampon (or 1 teaspoon) worth of fluid without leaking. Their patented technology uses super slim natural fabrics to wick and lock away periods and leaks, leaving you feeling cool, dry, and fresh as a daisy all day. Wave goodbye to ruined underpants and hello to going with the flow!
A PERFECT MATCH WITH YOUR LUNETTE CUP AND CAN ALSO BE USED FOR LIGHT BLADDER LEAKAGE!
What are you waiting for? Try a healthier alternative for handling your period that will not limit you or compromise the environment. Go out there and live your life to the fullest - all month every month!
Read more here To Cup or Not to Cup: Adventures Down There
STYLE: Sensual Hi Waist Bikini: has a higher leg and sits on the hip for a safe, snug fit.
WASHING: Rinse after use, then cold wash with the rest of your laundry. No Fabric Softeners please! Hang Dry, Reuse. EASY!
SIZING: Same as your usual underwear.
The Lunette Cup Model 1
Light to normal flow
All Lunette menstrual cups are soft and pliable, however, Lunette Cup Model 1 is made of softer silicone than Lunette Cup Model 2.
- The diameter is 41 mm (1.6 inches) by 47 mm (1.9 inches).
- The stem measures 25 mm (1 inch).
- The volume of the cup is 25 ml (0.85 fl oz).
- Measuring lines: 5ml (0.17 oz) and 13.5ml (0.46 oz).
The Lunette Cup Model 2
Normal to heavy flow
All Lunette menstrual cups are soft and pliable, however, Lunette Cup Model 2 is made of firmer silicone than Lunette Cup Model 1.
- The diameter is 46 mm (1.8 inches) by 52 mm (2 inches).
- The stem measures 20 mm (0.8 inches).
- The volume of the cup is 30 ml (1.0 fl oz).
- Measuring lines: 7.5ml (0.25 oz) and 15ml (0.5 oz)