Florasil Silica- For incredible hair, skin & nails
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
Get healthier hair, smoother skin, stronger nails & bones with plant based silica.
- For healthy skin, healthy hair & strong nails
- May increase bone density
- Over 30 trace minerals easily absorbed
- Pure herbal extract from spring horsetail
I thought I'd give these a go and give them to the boys as well since I read it can help with their teeth (shonky enamel problems). I have no idea if it is helping their teeth but my hairdresser couldn't get over how much new hair growth I had - she estimated about 30%! So I am pretty happy with that - Lisa
Florasil® is an organic vegetal silica supplement that helps provide the silica you need. A unique product is plant-based, made from the spring horsetail plant, Florasil® is the only vegetal silica supplement that is bonded with bioflavonoids, which help the silica make its way through the intestinal wall into the bloodstream.
The following sounds a bit like an American infomercial but this stuff is pretty amazing.
Can you relate to any of these tell-tale signs of premature aging and mineral deficiency?
- Chipped, brittle or splitting nails
- Thin, listless hair that won't grow
- Hair loss
When everyday becomes a bad hair, skin and nail day, look no further than Florasil for the collagen -boosting and anti-aging benefits of silica. This is a pure, undiluted aqueous herbal extract of soluble silica from the plant Spring Horsetail.
The silica in Florasil helps to rejuvenate collagen and reverse some of the effects of aging by maintaining the elasticity and suppleness of the skin and by promoting the growth of strong, flexible nails and lustrous hair. The body uses silica as a main component of collagen. As we age collagen deteriorates and we need to eat more silica-rich foods, such as grains. Unfortunately, the process of refining foods reduces the silicon content, increasing the need for supplementation.
Silica - The Beauty Mineral
Silica helps rejuvenate the collagen in your system and reverse some of the effects of aging by maintaining the elasticity and suppleness of the skin. Silica is needed for the continuous formation of collagen for the maintenance of healthy bones, tooth enamel, cartilage, blood vessels, tendons, ligaments and joints.
Silicon for: Bone and Joint Health
- Vital for proper bone formation and to maintain normal bone structure.
- Necessary for proper and speedy healing of bone fractures, torn and damaged tendons and ligaments.
- Works to prevent disc degeneration in the back.
Silicon for: Vascular Health
- Maintains the integrity, elasticity and stability of arterial walls improving atherosclerosis.
Silicon for: Anti-aging
- Maintains the elasticity and suppleness of the skin.
- Helps to grow thick, strong and shiny hair.
- Helps maintain strong, flexible nails.
- Improves integrity of tooth enamel to prevent decay.
What does silicon do?
The best documented function of silicon is that it facilitates bone calcification and bone mineralization. This means that the body cannot assimilate and make use of calcium without the presence of silicon, making it an important nutrient for people concerned about supporting healthy bone density and strength.
Silicon to fight the physical effects of aging.
Aging starts deep within your cells, which contain collagen, the binding element that literally holds your body together. As you age, collagen deteriorates and loses its natural elasticity, resulting in loose skin, thinning hair and brittle nails. Since silicon is one of the main components of collagen, a soluble silicon supplement such as Florasil can help to prevent these effects of aging.
Why sets Florasil apart?
* Plant-based, dervived from the spring horsetail plant, not quartz, rock or sand
* Has over 30 trace minerals and flavonolds that are naturally occurring and aid absorption
* Water soluable (orthosilicic-acid) form of silica
* Chemical-free water extraction
* Proven safe and effective.
Each capsule contains:
* Silica 10.0mg
* Silicon 4.7mg
* Calcium 18.60mg
* Potassium 65.10mg
* Magnesium 8.65mg
* ....and more trace minerals
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, contact your health professional.
To read an independent review click here